COVID-19 NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS AT ROSENEATH DENTAL PRACTICE
In line with the latest advice, we have reopened our practice with strict control measures in place so that we can maintain social distancing during your visit.
To visit Roseneath:
- dental appointments must be scheduled over the phone or via email only – no walk-ins please;
- dental goods may be purchased only during dental appointments;
- you must be completely asymptomatic (free of fever, cough, altered smell or taste, or breathing difficulties);
- you must not be self-isolating due to symptomatic family members;
- you must not have been in contact with any confirmed Covid-19 positive patients.
If you have any of the above symptoms or are self-isolating, you MUST NOT come to the practice. Please call or email for advice instead.
Should you attend for an appointment:
- please fill out your forms before you come to the practice (this can be done via an online portal – see ‘ONLINE PATIENT PORTAL INSTRUCTIONS’ link below – or by filling out and signing any Medical History Forms and any Consent Forms emailed to you, which must be returned to us via email at least 24 hours before the appointment);
- please attend alone if possible (unless a child or vulnerable adult);
- please do not bring any unnecessary bags, briefcases, rucksacks, shopping with you;
- we are reducing the number of appointments to restrict patients numbers in the waiting room. Please attend punctually at the time of your appointment and avoid waiting in the practice unnecessarily. In addition, we are extending appointment times to allow for any overrunning and increased cross infection control between patients;
- please try to maintain social distancing in the communal areas as marked;
- whilst the restrictions are in place, to reduce the number of appointments you attend, we advise you to have as much treatment as possible per visit. This is to minimise your exposure to other people whilst travelling to attend the practice. Try to avoid public transport if possible;
- we will ask some questions to screen your general health;
- we will ask you to hand sanitise on entering;
At Roseneath, the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff are our main priority. We feel that the above measures are necessary in order to maintain and provide dental services of the highest standard in the safest way possible, therefore we ask you for your cooperation and understanding at all times.
FOR ONLINE PORTAL INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://online patient portal instructions link
Roseneath Dental Team