COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS AT ROSENEATH DENTAL PRACTICE
To visit Roseneath:
- You must be completely asymptomatic (free of fever, cough, altered smell or taste, or breathing difficulties);
- In the case of an unavoidable emergency (a patient with respiratory symptoms or tested positive for Covid-19), patient must inform the reception about the symptoms or illness by phone. The patient must wear a mask when in the practice, keep at least 2 meters distance from other patients and members of staff and arrive for their appointment at the exact time.
If you have any of the above symptoms or are self-isolating, you MUST NOT come to the practice. Please call or email for advice instead.
Should you attend for an appointment:
- please fill out your forms before you come to the practice (this can be done via an online portal – see ‘ONLINE PATIENT PORTAL INSTRUCTIONS’ link below – or by filling out and signing any Medical History Forms and any Consent Forms emailed to you, which must be returned to us via email at least 24 hours before the appointment);
- we will ask some questions to screen your general health;
- sanitise your hands on entering;
At Roseneath, the health and well-being of our patients and dentist staff are our main priorities. We feel that the above measures are necessary in order to maintain and provide dental services of the highest standard in the safest way possible, therefore we ask you for your cooperation and understanding at all times.
FOR ONLINE PORTAL INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://online patient portal instructions link