Did you know…Roseneath is changing the way dental impressions are taken by incorporating the latest in 3D technology… so we are starting to say goodbye to the old gooey stuff!
What has changed?
Instead of filling a tray with paste and placing it in the mouth, a wand attached to a 3D dental scanner is simply passed over the teeth registering them.
What are the benefits?
- No more uncomfortable gooey impressions.
- At the touch of a button patients can immediately see what their teeth will look like when they are straightened.
- The information can immediately be transmitted to the laboratory for immediate processing and fabrications.
Who can benefit from this technology?
- Children and adults having orthodontic treatments.
- Patients needing a crowns or onlays to repair teeth.
Contact a dentist in Richmond from Roseneath Dental Practice and book a free consultation for a scan and see yourself with straight teeth.
iTero Element Scanner in a nutshell:
- No gooey mess associated with impression materials
- Breathe and swallow as you normally would
- No unpleasant taste or smell
- View 3D scans onscreen with your dentist immediately
- Faster delivery times of your personalized Invisalign® treatment plan
- Allows for a precise fit of crowns, bridges, implants, and Invisalign clear aligners and retainers
- Eliminates the need to retake impressions